domingo, 29 de novembro de 2020

Ao Domingo Há Música

Something always brings me back to you.
It never takes too long.
No matter what I say or do 
I'll still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone. 

 You hold me without touch.
 You keep me without chains.
 I never wanted anything so much 
Than to drown in your love and not feel your rain. 

 Set me free, 
Leave me be. 
I don't wanna fall another moment into your gravity
Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way
I'm supposed to be.
But you're on to me and all over me.

E porque é domingo neste Portugal confinado, as vozes tentam trazer os afectos que existem e não se podem efectivar. Lançam-se, em jeito de desafio, a uma peste que permanece e retém o convívio e a partilha. 
Sara Bareilles, em   Gravity (Live).
Licenciado ao YouTube  porSME  (em nome de Epic);  Adorando Brazil,  LatinAutor, SOLAR Music Rights Management,  LatinAutor - PeerMusic,  Sony  ATV  Publishing, União brasileira de  Editoras  de  Música  -  UBEM, CMRRA,  Warner  Chappell e  16  sociedades  de direitos musicais.
Michael Bublé & Chris Botti , em "A Song For You " .

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário