domingo, 11 de outubro de 2026

Ao Domingo Há Música

Come on and come to me now Don't be ashamed to cry Let me see you through 'cause I've seen the dark side too When the night falls on you You don't know what to do Nothing you confess Could make me love you less I'll stand by you I'll stand by you Won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you

Que conforto se sente, quando há alguém como nós  que garante estar connosco:  " I'll stand by you". O mundo passa  a ter uma dimensão diferente .
E há quem  saiba cantar o amor , a compaixão  e nos traga o enlevo que já nos arrebatou e que continua a arrastar-nos.
Eis uma colectânea de canções para encher os dias vindouros com o doce sabor de outros tempos.

Queen, em  Bohemian Rhapsody (Live Aid 1985)Tears are in your eyes.
  
Tina Turner, em  Let's Stay Together (LIVE).
 
Guns N' Roses & Elton John, em   November Rain (MTV 1992).
   
Simply Red, em  You Make Me Feel Brand New.
   
The Pretenders, em  I' LL Stand By You [ Official Live Video ] HD.
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário