sexta-feira, 11 de novembro de 2016

It's au revoir

Traveling Light
I'm traveling light
 It's au revoir
 My once so bright, my fallen star
 I'm running late, they'll close the bar
 I used to play one mean guitar
 I guess I'm just somebody who
 Has given up on the me and you
 I'm not alone, I've met a few
 Traveling light like we used to do

 Good night, good night, my fallen star
 I guess you're right, you always are
 I know you're right about the blues
 You live some life you'd never choose
 I'm just a fool, a dreamer who forgot to dream of the me and you
 I'm not alone, I've met a few
 Traveling light like we used to do
Leonard Cohen , “You Want it Darker”, 2016



It is with profound sorrow we report that legendary poet, songwriter and artist, Leonard Cohen has passed away.
We have lost one of music’s most revered and prolific visionaries.
A memorial will take place in Los Angeles at a later date. The family requests privacy during their time of grief
A Sony Music Canada ao anunciar a morte de Leonard Cohen invocava-o como detentor de um  talento prolífico que se estendia por diversas áreas. Tinha sido galardoado com vários prémios , entre eles , o Prémio Príncipe das Astúrias de Letras, em 2011. 
Foi um cantor  presente ao longo destes anos , desde que lançou o seu primeiro Álbum. Carismático, inconfundível, cantava as palavras com uma  sonoridade peculiar . Com ele desaparece a expectativa de novos sons para dar aos dias  o prazer de o  redescobrir. 
It's au revoir!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário